Permanent Residence

After completion of study in German university or college, every international student gets a job searching visa for 18 months one can apply for jobs in whole European union. After completion of 18 months of a job in field of study one gets blue card that is valid for whole European Union. This blue card is like a green card in USA. Blue card holder has life long visa for European union